Still struggling with frizzy hair? THIS DIY anti-frizz hair mist is all you need
Frizzy hair is a bane to our existence. Not only does it end up breaking, but it also looks pretty awful. If you’re anything like us, we know you’ve tried everything to keep the moisture in your hair locked in, but no, that doesn’t seem to be happening! While you are still trying all the other hair remedies, we offer you quite a different approach to dealing with frizzy hair. This homemade anti-frizz spray is somewhat magical when it comes to dealing with a ball of frizz that is your hair.
All you need:
3 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel
1 cup rose water
1 vitamin E capsule (optional)
How? ‘Or’ What:
1. In a bowl, grab some aloe vera gel (store bought or natural, whichever seems fine). Mix well with the rest of the ingredients.
2. Strain the liquid mixture into a squeeze bottle.
3. Take two to three pumps and apply to your hair after washing and towel drying.
4. If you feel you need the solution on dry hair, you can use it after your hair is completely dry.
– Rose water is known to balance the pH levels of your hair and scalp, it wards off fungal infections and dandruff. Not only that, but in this case, it also works as a great perfume for your hair.
– We are all no strangers to the benefits of coconut oil. Not only does it nourish the scalp, but it also hydrates the hair follicles. The fatty acids present in the oil help retain moisture and thus reduce frizz.
– Aloe Vera is filled with anti-inflammatory properties. It helps treat scalp issues while nourishing frizzy manes. It’s a great conditioner that helps add some extra shine to the hair, which is truly a dream for anyone with frizzy hair!
For more fashion and beauty updates: follow @pinkvillafashion
Read also : Hair care: treat your hair loss problems and try this onion hair mask over the weekend and thank us later