Hair Serum Market Size, Share, Top Key Players, Growth, Trend and Forecast to 2030
Positive consumer perception towards hair care products is an important factor driving the revenue growth of the global hair serum market
The Global hair serum market the size is expected to reach USD 2309.0 million in 2030 and register a stable revenue CAGR of 8.4% over the forecast period, according to a latest analysis from Emergen Research. The steady growth in hair serum market revenue can be attributed to the positive consumer perception of hair care products due to their various benefits. Applying a hair serum has many benefits. Moreover, there are different types of hair serums in the market. However, deciding which one is ideal for her hair can be difficult. The market offers a variety of products from different brands. Some of the benefits of using hair serums include that they nourish the hair and give it shine, that an individual’s bad hair day can become good through it, and that they protect the hair from the rays. harmful from the sun, dust and pollution. The hair serum also helps prevent hair breakage and brittleness; hair looks great after using serum to get rid of tangles, it helps contain damage, and by using hair serum one can experiment with different hairstyles.
The Hair Serum market research report released by Emergen Research has been formulated from the analysis of key business details and wide geographical spread of the Hair Serum industry. The study offers comprehensive coverage of the qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Hair Serum market along with crucial statistical data of the Hair Serum market. The research study provides historic data from 2017 to 2018 and offers an accurate estimation of forecast till 2030. The report also introduces established and emerging market players, covering business overview, product portfolio , strategic alliances and business expansion strategies.
Get a sample report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1231
Some highlights of the report
- On October 20, 2021, Nutrafol, which is the pioneer in the hair wellness category, announced the launch of its latest innovation: Growth Activator, a hair serum based on plant-derived exosomes from the seeds of Ashwagandha. The revolutionary new hair serum is the first scalp care product that harnesses the science of plant exosome technology to stimulate scalp cell turnover for thicker hair.
- The conventional segment is expected to account for a major share of revenue over the forecast period. This is attributed to its easy availability and affordable prices. Consumers prefer conventional items over natural products because they are more readily available and cheaper than their natural counterparts. Serums based on natural ingredients are not always enough. For severely damaged hair, chemical-based hair care products can be carefully formulated to target and control hair issues that may result from regular coloring or bleaching. Many people choose to use products made entirely from natural materials and free from harmful chemicals. The problematic part is that the biological impact of a chemical is the same from a scientific point of view whether it is produced in the laboratory or taken from natural sources in the laboratory.
- The hair treatment serum segment is expected to account for a major share of revenue in the global market over the forecast period owing to the growing concern over hair loss and the desire for good quality hair among the target customers. Damaged hair can be treated with the right hair serum. The ability of hair serum to protect hair strands from environmental damage is one of the main benefits of the product. Many factors including heat damage, chemical processing damage, environmental damage and stress, and mechanical damage can be repaired with hair serums. In order to lessen their impact and maintain healthy hair, several hair serums work to form a protective layer between the hair strand and the damage-inducing agent. These can be used before using a heat styling tool and are called heat protectants.
- The offline segment is expected to account for a major share of revenue in the global market over the forecast period owing to the offline stores facilitating a variety of hair care product options promoting branded and private label products . Retail establishments offer customers the luxury of choice by allowing them to choose from a variety of brands. To receive relevant information on different products, customers can also chat with owners and employees of retail establishments. Retail store owners and employees can also help customers make the best decision, which can be more convenient for them if they prefer an efficient shopping process to browsing online. Retail establishments improve customer happiness and facilitate smarter buying decisions by enabling a complete shift in the consumer’s buying journey.
Additionally, the report includes an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape. The segment covers a comprehensive overview of company profiles along with product profiles, production capabilities, products/services, price analysis, profit margins, and manufacturing process developments. The report also covers the strategic business actions taken by the companies to gain substantial market share. The report provides relevant information on recent mergers and acquisitions, product launches, collaborations, joint ventures, partnerships, agreements and government agreements.
Key Companies Featured in the Report:
L’Oréal Group, John Paul Mitchell Systems, Revlon Consumer Products Corporation, Kao Corporation, Henkel Corporation, Unilever plc, Giovanni Eco Chic Beauty, Industrias Asociadas, HerStyler and Redken.
For the best solutions on the market, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/hair-serum-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global hair serum market on the basis of product type, nature, distribution channel and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Hair Treatment Serum
- Styling serum
- Nature’s Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
North America (US, Canada)
Europe (UK, Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request report customization @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1231
The report offers insightful insights into market dynamics of the Hair Serum Market. It offers SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to present a better understanding of the Hair Serum market, competitive landscape, factors affecting it, and to predict the growth of the industry. It also offers the impact of various market factors along with the effects of regulatory framework on the Hair Serum market growth.
Radical Highlights Of The Hair Serum Market Report:
- Comprehensive overview of the Hair Serum market along with an analysis of changing market dynamics
- Assessing the growth of various market segments throughout the forecast period
- Regional and global analysis of market players including their market share and global position
- Growth strategies adopted by key market players to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market
- Impact of technological developments and R&D advancements on the Hair Serum market
- Information on money-making strategies and development strategies of major companies and manufacturers
- Relevant information for new entrants wishing to enter the market
- Details and information on business expansion strategies, product launches and other collaborations
- The report incorporates advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis.
Click here to buy now @https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/1231
Thanks for reading the report. The report can be customized according to clients’ requirements. For more information or any questions about customization, please contact us and we will offer you the report that best suits your needs.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal to locate, target and analyze changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries, and help customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant and factual research across multiple sectors including health, touchpoints, chemicals, types and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from a variety of areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a workable solution to any research problem gives our clients the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Emerging research
Contact person: Eric Lee
E-mail: Send an email
Call: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia