Hair Serum Market Overview and Outlook to 2025
DUBLIN, January 23, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Hair Serum Market (2019-2025)” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global hair serum market size is expected to reach $1.4 billion by 2025, growing the market at 7.86% CAGR during the forecast period.
Variation in hairstyle trends, massive increase in disposable income, rise in population, combined with increase in global air pollution are some of the major factors driving the hair serum market growth. The increased use of professional hair care products in developed regions and increased adoption of organic ingredients in cosmetic products are also expected to create significant growth opportunities for hair color products. Nevertheless, the high cost of these high-end and qualified products and the involvement of hazardous chemicals to soften the hair are expected to hamper the growth of the global hair serum market.
Hair serum companies have strategized to expand their product offerings to meet customer needs. On the other hand, the natural ingredients in these items will improve the results and minimize the risk of scalp-related problems such as inflammation and itching. Organic hair serum products can deliver dazzling results such as enhanced hair shine, enhanced hair power and reduced hair loss which are expected to generate significant value sales growth during the hair serum market forecast .
Recent strategies deployed in the hair serum market
Partnerships, collaborations and agreements
- Nov-2019: John Paul Mitchell announced a partnership with beauty platform FitSkin AI, to launch new technology for future professionals and stylists around the world. The partnership aims to develop a hair analysis solution to be launched in 2021.
- Jul-2019: P&G’s my black is Beautiful (MBIB) has partnered with Sally Beauty to launch a new hair care line in the United States. The new hair care line includes a strengthening conditioner, a sulfate-free moisturizing shampoo, intense recovery treatment products and 2 anti-tangle conditioning creams for type 3 and type 4 hair treatment products. The company aims to develop products suitable for various hair types.
Product launches and product extensions
- March 2019: P&G launches the Waterless Hair Care Collection, a new hair care brand. The collection includes an ultra-light foam dry shampoo, a residue-free dry shampoo spray, a range of dry conditioners and a range of alcohol-free hair fresheners. Alcohol-free hair fresheners provide instant odor detox, anti-freeze benefits and static control.
Acquisitions and mergers
- Nov-2019: Henkel has signed an agreement to acquire Deva Parent Holdings, owner of the DevaCurl brand from Ares Management Corporation, a private equity owner. The acquisition helps expand its product line, including free formulas and vegan products. DevaCurl is the fastest growing premium professional hair care brand in the United States.
- Henkel AG & Company, KGaA
- HerStyler Oy
- Kao Corporation
- L’Oreal Group
- The Procter and Gamble Company
- Unilever APIs
- Natura & Co. (Avon Products, Inc.)
- Giovanni Cosmetics, Inc.
- John Paul Mitchell Systems
- Revlon, Inc.
Main topics covered
Chapter 1. Market Scope and Methodology
1.1 Market definition
1.3 Market Scope
1.4.1 Global Hair Serum Market, by Nature
1.4.2 Global Hair Serum Market, by Product Type
1.4.3 Global Hair Serum Market, By Form
1.4.4 Global Hair Serum Market, By Geography
1.5 Research Methodology
Chapter 2. Market Overview
2.1.2 Market Composition and Scenario
2.2 Key Factors Impacting the Market
2.2.1 Market Drivers
2.2.2 Market constraints
Chapter 3. Market Analysis
3.1 Cardinal matrix
3.2 Recent Industry-Wide Strategic Developments
3.2.1 Partnerships, collaborations and agreements
3.2.2 Product launches and product extensions
3.2.3 Mergers & Acquisitions
3.3 Main winning strategies
3.3.1 Key Primary Strategies: Percentage Breakdown (2015-2019)
3.3.2 Key Strategic Movement: (Acquisition and Mergers: 2019-November – 2015-April) Key Players
Chapter 4. Global Hair Serum Market by Nature
4.1 Global Conventional Market by Region
4.2 Global Organic Market by Region
Chapter 5. Global Hair Serum Market by Product Type
5.1 Global Hair Treatment Serum Market by Region
5.2 Global Hair Serum Market by Region
Chapter 6. Global Hair Serum Market by Form
6.1 Global Online Market by Region
6.2 Global Offline Market by Region
Chapter 7. Global Hair Serum Market by Region
7.1 North America Hair Serum Market
7.2 Europe Hair Serum Market
7.3 Asia Pacific Hair Serum Market
7.4 LAMEA Hair Serum Market
Chapter 8. Business Profiles
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bo0fuc
Research and Markets also offers Personalized search services providing targeted, comprehensive and personalized research.
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets