Are you tired of frizzy hair? Start this hair care routine now!
But that needn’t be a reason to worry unnecessarily, because as out of control as it may seem, there are actually steps you can take to ensure frizz-free hair and combat humidity during rains. Now the next big question is –
how to get rid of frizzy hair? Well, there are some great remedies that you can find in your kitchen itself, piled high. And now, more than ever, it is absolutely time to use them! We also share these wonderful tips that we call
frizzy hair solution to help you say goodbye to frizz.
- Oiling your hair with coconut oil was taught to us by our ancestors and it’s a time-tested tale that’s just as effective today. Humidity strips the natural moisture from the hair and hence to restore and retain the hair’s natural shine and softness, coconut oil works like a blessing. So in case you’re stressed about how to take care of frizzy hair all this time, now you know what you need to deal with frizzy hair during monsoon.
- Keeping away and minimizing heating/styling devices in this weather is one of the best solutions for frizzy hair. Because heated appliances only aggravate frizz and damage the hair even more. If you must use a hair dryer from time to time, do notdon’t forget to condition it with coconut oil in the form of a spray before doinglike It serves as the best heat protectant serum and is also readily available at home.
- Proteins, especially keratin ingredients, in your products are your best friend in this weather as they are great conditioners. Brownie indicates if your conditioner itself contains protein, because not only will it make your frizzy hair smooth, but it will also make it look shiny and shiny.
- Keep a bottle of dry shampoo handy because washing your scalp and hair every time it gets dirty with rainwater is not an option, especially if you have a busy life. Instead, just spritz some dry shampoo and watch how it works wonders against dry scalp and oily hair.
- In case you are still confused about how to get rid of frizzy hair, you can also consider cutting your hair during the monsoons. This ensures you get rid of split ends, which cause hair breakage and hair loss anyway. Using a few drops of coconut oil when leaving the house after styling maintains the strength of the hair and also provides it with the right amount of conditioning and hydration.
Now that you know
how to take care of frizzy hair and the do’s and don’ts that come with the season, don’t lock yourself at home out of fear! Go out and enjoy the monsoon with beautiful and healthy hair!